Public-Private Partnerships enable the private sector to enhance social impact.
Whether you work for a youth development organization, are a fashion designer, or an executive at Amazon, you can partner with FRJ to contribute to its programming.
Some Benefits of Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs):
- Infrastructure created through PPPs can improve the quality and quantity of basic infrastructure, and the process can be widely applied to a variety of public services
- The expertise and experience of the private sector encourages innovation
- The process helps to reduce government debt and to free up public capital to spend on other government services
- PPP projects/programs can deliver better value for money
- PPPs are creating efficient and productive working relationships between the public and private sector